Tuesday, December 31, 2013

To Catch the Falling


A reader on my last post asked what type of cart I put to catch clothes in the basement below my laundry chute.  Shortly after adding the new little chute trap door, I bought this R. B. Wire laundry cart off of Amazon.  It holds "2.5 bushels" which sounded like a lot to my untrained-to-odd-measurement-methods mind.

It's a little up there is price, but is one of those purchases you will have to only make once in your lifetime, barring some freak laundry accident. 

If I had to do it all over again, I'd consider ordering the 4.5 bushel cart. Then again, the larger cart is quite a bit more expensive and just doing laundry a little more frequently than once a month also does the trick.

The one item I wish the cart had was wheel locks. Otherwise the cart is great. One day when I have more time for crafts, I will sew a cute little cotton liner for it....




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin