Sunday, November 25, 2012

Spruce Tips

Every year about this time people start landing on my blog by doing a Google search of "holiday window box."  These two shots are for those folks. I did spruce tips and dried hydrangeas this year.

I also bought three boxes of battery operated colored lights.  If you too have been considering them, save you money. They are a pile of crap.  The strands are about 3 feet long and none of the blue lights worked.  I ended up using one strand as a donor to make two almost complete strands. They work on a timer and I'm sure they will probably last 4 days.



2 comments:

Lenora said...

I'm getting malware notifications from Google when I look at the site in Chrome, FYI. twincitiesspark.com is the cited problem.

StuccoHouse said...

Thanks for letting me know. I removed the link for that site from my blog. If anyone still gets that warning, let me know.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin