Monday, May 23, 2011

The Doll School

I just picked up this newly framed print.  It will hang in one of my guest bedrooms.

I saw this print many years ago in a catalog.  Of course, I lost the catalog and never saw the print again.  One day when I had too much time on my hands I decided to do an internet search.

Lo and behold I was able to track down The Doll School by Walter Osborne to the National Gallery of Ireland. And as luck would have it they sold copies of the print....and would mail to the U.S.  My print arrived under a week after I placed my order online.

2 comments:

Karen Anne said...

How lovely.

That got me to looking him up. I like this painting particularly -

A new arrival

BlackDog's Photographer said...

Love it! Very nice picture. It's the kind that can conger up dreams. I guess there are a few positives to having internet service.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin