Saturday, April 30, 2011

Calling All Bungalows!

It's that time of year where we put together the Third Annual Bungalow Blog Tour. Last year we had 9 bungalow (and bungalows in spirit) blogs participate.  I'd love to have the same number or more!


I'm looking at May 14th to start the tour.

It's nothing fancy.  If you participate, you put up a blog post on the day and link back one blog and forward one blog.  Your post can be about anything you want - your house in general, a specific project, your house philosophy, future plans, history of your house..... 

It's fun. Last year we had a lot of people go through the tour and you get to know some of your fellow bloggers.

If you are interested in participating, drop me an email at: xxxxx  Put Bungalow Tour in the title of your email (so my spam filter doesn't tragically filter it out).  Let me know the name of your blog.

Once we have the list of participating houses, I'll send you an email letting your know how to proceed. The earlier I have the participants lined up, the easier it is to organize.

We have a very broad definition of "bungalow" for the tour....so, if you have an old house and want to participate, sign up :)

2 comments:

StuccoHouse said...

We have 9 houses.....who wants to make it an even 10?

Joe said...

I'm in!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin