Saturday, March 19, 2011

One Last Shot

My camera battery went dead immediately after taking this photo. A new battery is on order, but won't be delivered until next week, so in the meantime I'll post this rather poor photo of my new purchases.

 A friend and I went antique store shopping last weekend and I found these items. I plan to hang the grater and the horse shoe on the wall in my kitchen once I get the wallpaper up (finally).  The little aluminum funnel is something I will actually use.  I'll post a better picture of the metal basket (under everything) when the new battery arrives. The basket is very cute.

2 comments:

Karen Anne said...

You know you're old when things you remember using, and in some cases, still use, are now sold in antique stores :-)

Page Farm Chick said...

I love to go junkin' and have amassed quite a large collection for display (and use) in the farmhouse once it is restored.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin