Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Bowl Day Activities

Football is not my thing. I don't hate it. I guess I'm football neutral.

The plan today is to turn on the game (maybe) and paint my bathroom.

I have plans to add tile to my bathroom walls, replace the horrid medicine cabinet and install a vintage sink.  All items have been purchased and are currently stored in my basement (or hallway).  Painting should probably be done last.

That said, I am in the mood to paint.  So, the agenda today includes painting the current light blue walls pink. I can hear every man out there sighing heavily right now. Tough. I want a pink bathroom.

This photo is not in the best focus, but it shows the current color better than the others I took. I stripped and painted the window woodwork a year or so ago (I start to forget).

More photos once it is pink.

2 comments:

Northland Stories said...

My girls want their bedroom pink ... sigh ... I might be allergic to pink. :)

StuccoHouse said...

Northland - There are some really super light pinks that would probably keep them happy and not make you break out in hives :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin