Saturday, October 31, 2009

Seven Year Itch

Seven years ago today I moved into StuccoHouse.  Some days it seems like it was yesterday, others like it was 15 years ago.

How did I celebrate the anniversary? By hanging some glow-in-the-dark fake spiderwebs on my front door overhang.  Yes, I splurged the extra dollar for the glow-in-the-dark version.  I hope the added expense was worth it.

Honestly, the spider web looks a whole lot better in real life when the wind isn't blowing.

At any rate, Happy Halloween to all!



3 comments:

K said...

Happy Halloween, and happy anniversary too!

Coincidentally enough, it was exactly one year ago today that I took possession of my old house :)

Katy said...

I think it looks great! Happy house anniversary!!!

Black Dog's Photographer said...

Wow, 7 years. Happy Housiversary!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin