Monday, December 22, 2008

Lightworks Sale

I just received this flyer in the mail. Lightworks is having a sale starting Jan 2nd. I really like this place.

If you live in the Twin Cities and own an old house, it is a must stop. Over the years, I have had them build me a new hallway light to order, purchased a set of vintage sconces, and talked to them about building an outdoor light to fit in the odd spot over my front door. I regularily stop down there (and their website) just to oogle. You can bring them a photo or idea and Lightworks can build you what you want to order....at about the same price as those guys out in Oregon ;-). Best of all, they are local.

I notice they are offering gift cards at a 20% discount, which makes me think that might be a good idea for those rooms where I haven't decided what I want yet.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin