Monday, October 20, 2008

Public Service Spot

Well, it took me freaking forever to find this info. So, I'll share with those in Hennepin County. They certainly could make this a whole heck of a lot easier to find. Dramatic sigh

Nonpartisan. Just the facts.

Sample Ballot You input your address and it will create a sample ballot that includes all federal, state, county, school district and judicial choices.

Look up the Candidates Gives you links to the candidiate's info/websites for all races.



UPDATE:  I finally found a couple of user friendly sites to do candidate research.

StarTribune Search  (This is the esiest to use of the two and pulls up only the info. you need)

2 comments:

NV said...

What a great service, Stucco!

StuccoHouse said...

NV - I am determined to make an informed decision on EVERY race on my ballot this election. Including the judges. I tell ya, it took some research.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin