Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blogarist, Again.

The blogarist is busy trolling my blog. Again. Sigh.

Every time he returns to go through my posts, I'll comment on it and he will dredge up the whole topic again. Because after misappropriating my posts to use on his clients' websites, I don't trust him.

I apologize to those of you that just want to read about restoring houses. Honestly, that's what I really want to be writing about.

If he was wise, he'd just leave my blog alone and go along on his slimy little way.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a lowlife! Some people have NO sense of ethics and morals. I hope he slithers off back to his hole soon!

Jonathan Bailey said...

I'm sorry to hear about this. Though I am grateful for the links you've given my site through this, it is still unfortunate that they became necessary.

If I can help in any way, if you want me to have a look at the case perhaps, let me know. You know how to reach me.

Good luck getting a resolution!

StuccoHouse said...

Yes, it shocked me that this guy would have the guts and the deviousness to take thousand of other people's posts...convert them so they appeared to be his....and then use them on his client's websites. Zero ethics.

Jonathan - Someone gave me the link to your website when this first started (www.plagiarismtoday.com). It is very well written and extremely helpful. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep your email handy :-)

StuccoHouse said...

Now the "web designer" is surfing my posts from a "hidden" ISP. Good grief, what is this guy's problem? Does he need me to start naming his company again?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin