Friday, June 22, 2007

My Reward

Stick with me on this one. It is house related.

I am a fan of Aveda products. I use their shampoos, lotions, cosmetics, candles, etc. So, when they started a frequent buyer program, I signed up.

A month or so ago I received a little note telling me I had enough points to order a reward treat. Off to their website I rushed to see what my treats might be. I had the minimum number of points, so my choices were pretty limited. A candle.....a set of travel sized products....then a saw a reward that looked promising. I put my reward order in.

I could not figure out what the UPS guy was delivering in the very large box until I opened this. A supply of full sized Seventh Generation cleaning products (I refuse to use the word "green" because I am tired to death of hearing it a bajillion times each day).

Not bad for a free gift, huh?

3 comments:

Chris said...

That's cool! Don't you just love rewards? Have you ever used any of the Seventh Generation products? I'm interested to know how you like them. I've heard very good things. Take care, Chris.

Dulcie said...

Nice! I like both Aveda and Seventh Generation, so I'd be pretty pleased with all that loot.

StuccoHouse said...

Chris - Well, I have done two loads of laundry with the lavendar soap and so far, so good. I really like the subtle smell. I also cleaned some spider guts off my wall with the all purpose cleaner ;)

Dulcie - If you use both, you should sign up for their program. Wehn you sign up, you get a little bag of goodies....on your b-day you get a free treat....and then you can use points for treats too. I am totally treat motivated ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin