Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Grass Is Greener

It rained on and off most of the weekend, and to be honest I was a bit relieved. I'm a little maxed out on the whole house thing. It was nice to have a reason to take a break.

My big accomplishment was that grass has now sprouted in the final section of front lawn I had to reseed because of my sewer lateral line replacement. I posted about the first section that I filled with dirt. There were two more after that, but I figured the charm of reading about reseeding would grow thin after one post, so I spared you the details. I finished the last section last weekend. In the end I hauled about 70-80 forty pound bags of dirt and reseeded essentially 75% of my front lawn. I have arm muscles I never knew exisited.

Anyway, the grass is well on it's way and I can now move this project to the back of my mind where it will fade to a distant memory.

1 comment:

aaron said...

Glad the grass is greener on your side of the fence, and that you don't have deer and moose bothering your grass. Now if I could just get my lawnmower to work. I'm threatening to get a goat. The goat could eat the grass for me. You might be outta luck, though, I bet you can't have goats in the cities. Oh well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin