Thursday, June 07, 2007

Alumacide Hotline

I hired a handyman to remove the remaining aluminum trim from the high side eaves. It was a little too high & tightly attached for me to handle. Money well spent, I'm thinking. It was nasty work.

I know it's odd, but it just seems that the house is breathing better tonight.

What a project I have this summer, huh? Take a look at that front bracket where I have restored the fascia....and then you turn the corner to the newly uncovered wood - there is hope.

Here's where we are now.



2 comments:

Dulcie said...

We have "Paint the Trim" on the agenda for our summer, so I am with you on the "overwhelming project" front.
But it will all be worthwhile in the end, right?

StuccoHouse said...

Dulcie - Don't you dare finish painting your house trim in a weekend or it may send me over the edge. It certainly better be worth it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin