Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Melting Goodness

I ran across this vintage poster at a local antique store. They had a pile of similar small posters that were once used as advertising for a commercial kitchen.....like Betty Crocker, I think.

I spotted this one because it has a design in the same colors & style as my kitchen will have when it (finally) is done.

One of these days I'll get it framed to hang on the kitchen wall. I have a sneaky feeling that I'll develop a craving for eclairs shortly thereafter.

4 comments:

Poppy said...

custard + chocolate=the magic

merideth said...

ooh. you know we love this kind of thing...graphic designer you know...we love vintage commercial art

The Litter Box House said...

I'd become a balloon if I had something like this in my kitchen!

StuccoHouse said...

The dangerous thing is I know how to make them.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin