Friday, December 01, 2006

Bitter & Jaded

It is with much bitterness and disgust that I post this photo. This is the reason that you will not be reading lovely posts about my new wall sink being installed.....my kitchen being wallpapered (finally).....and my already purchased kitchen & hallway lighting being installed.....any time soon.

What you see is the liquid that leaks out when your car's struts go bad. Replacing struts and shocks, as it turns out, is expensive.

I so long to return to the days when my house blog was not filled with photos of the innards of my sewer, piles of dirt, crumbling stucco, and dead mice.........

4 comments:

Kim said...

Aww, I'm so sorry. I feel your pain...hope your days brighten soon:( Hang in there!

The Litter Box House said...

I feel your pain girl. Today I got hit with a bill to replace our car's radiator. That's the third bill on our car for 2006 - new muffler/exhaust system, brakes, and now the radiator. No wonder my house is still missing baseboards, picture rails, nice windows, a new kitchen...What's hurts the most is we barely use our car - we use the bus or bikes for most of our transportation!

Jocelyn said...

bummer. That's one thing we haven't had to face as we don't own a car. But we are going to have to get one soon as my company is relocating to a nearby burb.

StuccoHouse said...

I probably shouldn't have been as whiney as I was in this post. After all, my car will be 10 yrs old this Jan. and has served my faithfully all of these years. Ijust want to work on some fun decorating type house stuff for once.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin