Monday, October 09, 2006

Secret Revealed

This one has me humored. Who knew that on the other side of the country (well actually I don't know where he is, but it makes the story better) someone else bought the same Black & Decker drill bit set as I did and was also desperately trying to figure out how to get to the free screw anchor gift in the bottom of the plastic case?!

This morning I found a nice comment on my blog from Adolfo, telling me he found my blog after doing a Google search on how to open the plastic case of the B&D set (I'm chuckling here - and also wondering why I didn't think to do that). And best of all, he knew how to open the case and was willing to share his knowledge with me. The internet (Google in specific) is a very good thing. So, is Adolfo.

Behold folks, an open drawer to my free Black & Decker gift. Hurrah!

3 comments:

Greg said...

That is hilarious. So, that means, you have to break the packaging to get it open. Otherwise, you have to smash it to get it open.

You should email both blog entry URLs to B&D. Who knows, as an apology you may get another brain-teaser in the form of another little plastic box of screws that you can't open.

Anonymous said...

How funny...well not funny. As a B&D employee I will forward this on.

StuccoHouse said...

This has been entertaining. You can also tell them I adore my B&D cordless drill with interchangable heads (drill, sander, circular saw). An ex-bf gave it to me for my birthday - he is history, but I still use that drill religiously. SO, I forgive them for the bit packaging :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin