Friday, September 15, 2006

Pace of Projects to Increase Dramatically

Yesterday afternoon I convinced myself that the *only* way I was going to be able to finish all my ongoing projects was if I had the Dremel Variable Speed MultiPro 395 complete with carrying case and 40 accessories advertised in the paper as on sale for $39.99 at Fleet Farm......along with the Super Rotary 145 Piece Accessory Kit also in it's own carrying case for sale at Fleet Farm for $19.99. If only I had both of them, surely all of my projects would get done.

Now that I have them, watch for my projects to be completed at lightening speed ;-)

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Congratulations on being written up in the paper. You're officially famous. Yippee!

And yes I have read that Fernea book and really enjoyed it. So glad that you enjoyed your time, here, too. What were you doing in Spain?

StuccoHouse said...

I adored that book (for those wondering "A Street in Marrakech"). Your blog reminded me of it and I actually went and dug it out of my overcrowded bookshelves with the intent of reading it again.

I studied in Spain/Portugal in the early 80s'....and, well, stayed. I still go back every year or so. What a fun adventure you have going....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin