Saturday, July 08, 2006

Where did it go?

Well, that was a little weird. I checked my blog this morning only to discover that most of my blog template code had disappeared. Gone. Just vanished. Now normally I would suspect user error, but this was many hours after I had successfully published my last post......and many hours before I was actually out of bed. Huh.

A glitch in Blogger? A glitch in my computer? Working on my blog in my sleep? The editor at Old House Journal (For those following that story....I am just kidding, of course) tired of all my photos? Some evil hacker bent on destroying Stuccohouse? We will, no doubt, never know.

But there is a lesson to be learned here. Back up that blog template code! The only thing I lost was my foreign language translation code - which for the life of me I can't remember where I got......and a few "Neighborhood" links.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin