Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ta Da!

Have you noticed that the sun is shining brighter, the grass is greener and the birds are singing more sweetly? Or is that just me because I finally have a new front step?!

Daymar Construction finished pouring my new front step and sidewalk on Friday. (For clarification this is the second company that I called, not the first flaky contractor.) The curing plastic is now off, and I couldn't be happier.

I've posted some photos of the finished product. From the street it is hardly noticable as only the top "stoop" was replaced.

I'll post more of the details and in-progress photos in the next day or so. I'll also need to some input on handrails & planting along the side (I have a few ideas to run by you).

4 comments:

Greg said...

Oooo, aahhhh. Very nice!

Jocelyn said...

yes, very nice! Good feeling to have it done I am sure.

StuccoHouse said...

Lol....I feel a little like the time I made my coworkers go out into the company parking lot and admire my car's new tires. Thanks, though :-)

merideth said...

we are in SUCH need of concrete work...tilted steps and cracked sidewalk...you new stuff looks like the jackpot to me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin