Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lightworks Sale

Just got a "special invite" postcard to the First Ever Fall Sale at Lightworks in Minneapolis. The sale starts October 24th and ends October 29th. The postcard says 10% off custom orders and 10-50% off their antique lights. Mon -Sat 10-5pm. Their address is: 404 Washington Ave. N. Minneapolis. Their website is in my "Old House Links" section.

I really like this lighting store. I first started visiting their shop when they were over Art & Architecture, Inc......and kept visiting long after A&A moved. On my last visit, I had them custom make a center pole light for my hallway. Reasonably priced....made to order....and best of all, local.

I'm anxious to give them another visit during the sale.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks for the tip! Sounds like a great reason to finally check out Lightworks. The day I get to banish the 70's era pendants from my bungalow kitchen may arrive sooner than I expected...

Cheers!

StuccoHouse said...

If you have any designs...or have seen something in a competitiors catalog....bring it with you. From my conversations with them, they can custom make most of the styles that the other guys make for about the same price.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin