Saturday, August 27, 2005

What a Deal!

A quick little post just to let those in the Twin Cities know that the ReUse Center is closing their store....and everything is 50% off.

Items of note on my quick walk through this afternoon - 4 claw foot tubs.

Also check out the basement for a big selection of doors - if I heard right $6 each. Also, if you have measurements for needed storm windows....they have those in spades. It actually might be worth it to buy windows for the old glass and storm window hardware.

Things were going very fast, so if you are interested...you might want to run over there.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

gosh, if only I wasn't a 7+ hour drive away! Hope you find some good stuff.

kk said...

Thanks for the tip.
There are a few things I've been meaning to look for there - I guess I better get on it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin