Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Log Cabin

A number of years ago, my dad designed and built a log cabin.

The cabin was built on land that has been in our family for many years and was the site of an older log cabin that my dad used to visit when he was young. There are many great stories associated with that old cabin and the surrounding back woods....as well as building the new cabin.

Anyway, after some prompting, my dad has started a blog to write about his experiences building the new cabin......and memories of the old. If interested, you can find his blog at www.deertracksandtrails.blogspot.com.

He would love to hear your comments, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's so cute! Multi-generational house blogging!

StuccoHouse said...

Yea, its kind of cool. I've already learned something. I had no idea that old cabin was built in the 1870s. My dad also have some very interesting stories about the "characters" that lived in those back woods...back in the day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin