Saturday, July 30, 2005

Details, Details

I'm being a slug today, so I got to thinking that I don't think I have ever posted photos of my old condo. It is the place where I lived prior to buying my current house. It was built in 1928 as apartments and converted in the 1980's by the original owner into individually condos. The original ower lived in one of the condos until the mid 1990s. The unit I owned was essentially unchanged (except for decor) since the day the building was built. I think it was the only one that had not undergone major renovation......and its original condition was the reason I bought it. It was a bit of a landmark in the neighborhood, and when I held my open house to sell the place, more than 300 people came through.




Before moving out of the condo, I took a lot of photos of the details of the building on the chance that I would want to replicate something in the future. You might notice more than a little similarity between my old place and my new house.





















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin