Friday, June 24, 2005

Wallpaper

I ran across an ad for a new idea in wallpaper.  I am always up for a trendy, artsy gimmick, so it appealed to me.

Interactive wallpaper.  The wallpaper is a series of frames (the product name is fittingly enough "Frames") of different sizes & design.  The concept is that the owner then fills in the frames by pasting photos or art.....or creating "art" directly on the wallpaper.  Fun for kids.....and kids at heart (me)....and the seriously artsy.

I think it would be fun used as a wallpaper....or also as a bulletin board.  At $19.95 for a double roll, this is a pretty reasonably priced venture.  Looks like it is available at Home Depot, Lowes, Shewin-Williams.....

Unfortunately, the company's website doesn't have this product listed yet.  I couldn't even find a photo to show you :-(  If you roll across the middle bottom square on their home page....you can get a brief glimpse of the product.  Their website is also worth checking out for their other tres funky products.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin