Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Gift Card & Girlie Tools

Last month I helped my parents purchase and set up a new computer.  In thanks, they gave me two Home Depot gift cards totalling $65.  Cool.

Well, I have been holding on to these gift cards like they are Willy Wonka's Golden Tickets.  I can't decide what to buy.  For some reason, in my mind, a purchase with a gift card has to be perfect...something special.  Way too much pressure.

So, I have been trolling all the links currently on HouseBlogs.net.  The topic of the past few days has been women's tools.....some in pink :-)  Right up my alley as I currently have the start of a nice collection I do have the serious mechanics tool set, the corded drill, the cordless drill, a miter saw, a random orbital sander, etc.......but I love my colorful, hand painted hammer.  It makes me smile when I see it.  Now I just need to figure out what to add to my collection ($65 or under). As always, suggestions are welcome.

Now if we could just find a company that makes a pink motorcycle helmet........

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin