Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Power Tools

It took me a while to figure out having the right tool can make all the difference in the world in completing a project.  When I finally discovered the window glazing tool and how to use it, my life became infinitely easier.  Who knew such a little gadget could make such a difference?!

I have grown to like tools.  If they have power, all the better.  You can find me at Menards stopping to look at the power tools on the way to the registers.  I have no idea what most of them do, yet I am strangely drawn.

Today, I will pay homage to my favorite tool.  I received my Black & Decker 12v cordless drill set last year as a birthday gift.  Here is why it is cool......it has three exchangable heads.  A drill, a circular saw, and mouse sander.  It has enough power and gadgets to be impressive, yet not so many that it is intimidating (like my miter saw).  This drill has become the most used power tool in the house.....and only falls behind my ratcheting hand screw driver in the overall tool catagory.

Now, if I could just figure out how that damn miter saw works......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin