Friday, March 11, 2005

A Moment of Silence Please

A few days ago I woke up in the wee hours of the morning to a huge tussle taking place outside my house.  Either in the side yard or up on the front of the roof (I was in a dead sleep before waking and was a bit dilerious)....or even possibly up the trellis.  It sounded like two animals in a big fight.

I have a posse of racoons that live in the area.  I figured it was one of them up to no good.  During the summer they can cry like a baby in the alley and freak out the neighborhood, but that's another blog entry for later this summer....

Anyway, later that night I realized things were pretty quiet in the house.  Russel was unusually still.  Then again the next night.  No noise in the wall behind my tv.

Well, here we are almost a week later and still no Russel.   I fear the worst.  Oddly enough, I also miss my little buddy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin