Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Back to School

I've taken two classes lately.  One in North Indian cooking and another in html website design.  Turns out each has an indirect effect on my old house......

I took the Indian cooking class because I love Indian food.  I figured it would be cheaper to make it at home than it is to haul myself to the other side of the city to either eat in or take out.  The class was a great sucess and I realized two things:  1) I was going to need more room in my spice rack.  2) my kitchen should be my next project (more about this later).

The website design class caught my attention in part because my house website doesn't do what I want it to do....and I hate the Easy Designer software that is used to create it.  We'll see what progress I make over the next few weeks :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin